Looking to build your brand? Are you a Brand Builder?
Join members of the Newcastle, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Snoqualmie Valley Chambers for a networking, brand building event on May 10 from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. at the Issaquah Holiday Inn.
Friday May 10th, 7:30-9:00 a.m.
Issaquah Holiday Inn.
Don’t miss this fast paced and fun networking event with members of the Newcastle, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Snoqualmie Valley and Issaquah Chambers. Bring your business card!
• Table Switches allowing you to meet at least 24 potential referral partners
• A fistful of new business contacts as you leave the event
• Contact information for all attendees
• Meet members of other Chambers
Members with prepaid reservations: $15. Must RSVP. E-mail Imelda Dulcich, Executive Director, Newcastle Chamber)
Non-members and payment at the door: $20, cash or check
RSVP Deadline: Tuesday, May 7th, 1 PM.
Call Imelda Dulcich for more information 206.618.5641.
New business contacts and referrals – a great way to finish the week.
Wondering how to do a better job at a networking event where business cards are exchanged?
- Make sure the information on your card is up-to-date
- If you have social media information, don’t just use the social media icon – write out the exact wording as it corresponds to your online link
- Want to simplify sharing your information – don’t be afraid to use a quick response code* for smart phone scanning
- As you hand over your card – share your 30 second elevator speech – or credibility statement
- When the event is over take a few minutes to jot down what you remember about each person you met on their business card
- After the event reach out on LinkedIn – make sure you edit the “connect” statement to remind contacts where/when you met.
Still haven’t joined the Newcastle Chamber? Here’s a link to the Membership Form.
* Here’s ours, ask me if you want your own (it’s easy to do)