Maximize your social media marketing efforts by creating a Facebook page for your business!
Facebook Page For Business Workshop
In this hands-on class taught by Karen Rosenzweig of One Smart Cookie Marketing, business owners will rocket from zero knowledge about setting up a business page to getting one up and running by the end of the 2-hour session. Please bring your laptop computer; free WiFi is available. Please come with your Facebook personal profile already established.
$25 for Newcastle Chamber Members. $30 for Public.
Coal Creek YMCA
13750 Newcastle Golf Club Road
Newcastle, WA 98059
Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
In this fun, informative workshop, we’ll accomplish the following:
- Create a Facebook page for your business
- Demonstrate how to manage your page/privacy settings
- Discuss strategies for following other business pages
- Demonstrate how to get followers by sharing your page with your friends
- Explore ideas for posting content, including adding photos
- Leave with a daily checklist to accomplish the basic Facebook activities for your business
Karen Rosenzweig is a social media strategist/trainer/speaker and owner of One Smart Cookie Marketing (www.onesmartcookiemarketing.com). She has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, restaurants, and small businesses increase their customer base and gain visibility through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging and other social media tools. She recently published her first book “Simple Social Media: Marketing Your Restaurant in 30 Minutes a Day” and is a frequent social media speaker at events all over the Puget Sound area.
Pre-registration required. $25 for Newcastle Chamber Members. $30 for Public.