We help business and community prosper.
The Greater Newcastle Chamber of Commerce exists to hear and support member business communication needs. The Chamber may represent the collective voice for members with common goals. The Greater Newcastle Chamber of Commerce Mission: To preserve the competitive enterprise system of business and promote business and community growth and development. Join the Chamber.
- We act as a referral service for our Business and Non-Profit Members.We refer new residents and businesses to our members, and of course we do business with our members.
- We offer our Business and Non-Profit Members the ability to offer Member-to-Member Discounts.
- Each Member receives a free listing in the member directory on the Chamber website.
- Membership provides members greater influence at a local level.
- Chamber associates help each other discover solutions for business challenges.
- Member to member connections creates a broader base of knowledge and business best practices.
- By including a job board with job opportunities and the ability to list openings on our Newcastle Chamber of Commerce website, we create a healthy environment for commerce.
- We help business, and non-profit members get started promoting their business with social media and marketing assistance.
- Chamber events, website, newsletter and social media sharing (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) offer opportunities for members to network and promote their business within the broader community.
- Educational Networking breakfasts provide members and guests the opportunity to learn business tips each month.
- We sponsor the 2014 King County Executive’s Small Business Awards. Chamber members are eligible to participate in King County’s Annual Small Business Awards.
- Networking lunches promote community resources, business best practices, current business trends, local government and community development.
- Associate Membership: East King County Chambers of Commerce Legislative Coalition.
- We area part of the Five Chamber Brand Builder Networking Breakfast events happen quarterly as we join the Issaquah, Mercer Island, Snoqualmie Valley and Sammamish Chambers.
- The Chamber helps share the news about your events and happenings. With the information we share, Newcastle residents and business members come to know and support local businesses of all sizes.
- Educational events – Networking Breakfasts – promote community resources, business best practices, current business trends, local government and community development.
- Associate Membership: East King County Chambers of Commerce Legislative Coalition. This Coalition represents ten Eastside business community chambers on critical business legislative issues. The Coalition develops a variety of annual publications and brings lawmakers and business leaders together through events and activities.
- Chamber members are eligible to participate in King County’s Annual Small Business Awards. Local businesses select nominees in a number of Small Business categories. Five Newcastle Chamber businesses were nominated in 2012.
- Five Chamber Brand Builder Networking Breakfast events happen quarterly as we join the Issaquah, Mercer Island, Snoqualmie Valley and Sammamish Chambers. Chamber Members meet 21 potential referral partners and receive contact information for all attendees. It’s another great way to market your business and grow contacts on the Eastside.Won’t you join us? Membership form. Questions? Randy Ohlendorf Executive Director.
Join the Newcastle Chamber!