LinkedIn – it’s not just for job-seekers anymore!
Learn how to use LinkedIn for business. A Newcastle Chamber Business Education Workshop Presented by Karen Rosenzweig, One Smart Cookie Marketing.
• Saturday February 1, 2014
• Two hour workshop. Noon – 2:00 p.m. Class size limited.
• Coal Creek YMCA
• $30 Chamber Members, $35 Non-Chamber Members Buy Tickets to LinkedIn Workshop
• Bring your laptop so you can work on your LinkedIn profile.
Learn how to use LinkedIn in these five key areas of business:
1. Learn how to build and maintain relationships with your network
2. Learn how to make your profile 100% complete
3. Learn the best way to connect with other professionals
4. Learn how to research people, companies and jobs
5. Learn How to give and receive recommendations properly
One Smart Cookie’s Karen Rosenzweig will also help attendees understand:
• How to use LinkedIn to build search engine visibility.
• What is a LinkedIn Business Page and do I need one?
• What are endorsements and are they necessary or valuable for my LinkedIn Profile?
• How does LinkedIn increase your face to face networking effectiveness?
• Why you should follow groups – and how to choose which ones to follow.
• What are keywords and why are they important?
Buy tickets for LinkedIn Workshop
Karen Rosenzweig is a marketing consultant, social media trainer and owner of One Smart Cookie Marketing. She has helped hundreds of restaurants, food companies, and entrepreneurs increase their customer base and gain visibility through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging and other social media tools. She is a fun and dynamic speaker and loves to present to audiences eager to learn how to leverage social media tools to increase their business.
The Newcastle Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to offering monthly events for our Chamber Members including out Networking Business Education Breakfast, a monthly networking community lunch and a Social After Hours. We also provide occasional Business Learning Workshops which are open to the community.
Venue: Coal Creek Family YMCA
We are grateful for the use of venue. For more than 136 years, the YMCA of Greater Seattle has provided safe and caring environments, positive role models, creative activities and opportunities to serve the needs of others.