The Newcastle Chamber of Commerce Washington
1. Mission and Purpose.
1. Mission and Purpose
Preserve the competitive enterprise system of business by:
- Creating a better understanding and appreciation of the importance of business people, and a concern for their problems.
- Educating the business community and representing them in city, county, state and national legislative and political affairs.
- Preventing or addressing controversies which are detrimental to expansion and growth of business and community if the arise.
- Creating a greater appreciation of the value of the more liberal investment of substance and self on behalf of the interests of competitive business.
Promote business and community growth and development by:
- Promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all businesses within the trade area.
- Promoting programs of civic, social and cultural nature which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community.
- Discovering and correcting abuses which prevent the promotion of business expansion and community growth.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Newcastle Chamber of Commerce collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes: To process transactions or to add email updates (only if requested by User).
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.